Club Championship Guidelines
1. All financial members are eligible to accumulate points for the Griffith Kart Club Championship.
2. All rounds held at Griffith will count towards the championship except the Southern Stars Series round.
3. To support fellow country clubs in our zone, a chosen club day held at Wagga during the calendar year will also count in the Griffith Kart Club Championship.
4. Each member will accumulate points from one class/race day (best result on the day as per race results).
5. Members must race at least 50% of race meetings to qualify.
6. Members must attend 2 club working bees in the calendar year to qualify.
7. If a driver officiates at a meeting and opts not to race he/she will receive 4 points as follows:
• Clerk of Course/ Assistant Clerk of Course
• Steward/ Assistant Steward/ First Aid
• Weigh Marshall/ Grid Marshall/Flaggie/ Scrutineer
8. Points are not transferrable: points won as junior cannot be used for senior championship if you change classes during the year.
9. Points will be awarded dependant on entries/ class as follows:
• 1st place: 5 point
• 2nd place: 3 points
• 3rd place: 2 points
• 4th & 5th place: 1 point
• 1st place: 8 points
• 2nd place: 6 points
• 3rd place: 5 points
• 4th place: 4 points
• 5th place: 3 points
• 6th place: 2 points
• 7th place and thereafter: 1 point.
10. The member that accumulates the most points in the calendar year and has attended 2 working bees will be awarded the club championship.
11. A Junior Club Champion and a Senior Club champion will be awarded at the annual Club Christmas Party/ Presentation.