Get a Licence
The Griffith Kart Club welcomes everyone to participate in affordable and exciting motorsport. You participate in Karting whether it be for social practice or racing, you will need a Membership and Licence.
How to apply for a Karting New South Wales Licence and Griffith Kart Club Membership
- Access the Karting NSW website www.kartingnsw.com.au
- Click the link to MyKarting Portal.
- Create an Account
- Apply for membership at the “Griffith Kart Club”
- Follow the steps within MyKarting Portal to upload your Profile Photo and Proof of Identity. You will also need to complete the Medical Questionnaire.
- Once you’ve done that, you’re ready to apply for a licence through MyKarting Portal.
If you require assistance, please contact the Griffith Kart Club Licencing Officer.
- Photo clearly showing your face. ie: no sunglasses, masks, etc.
- Copy of Birth Certificate (if under 18) or Drivers Licence (Over 18).
- If over 60, you will require a Medical Certificate and Letter from Doctor (accessible from the MyKarting Portal)
- If the licence holder wishes to race, they will be required to complete a Driving Test which can be requested through via MyKarting Portal)
- Note that a Practice licence holder is unable to enter a race meeting.