COVID-19 Update – Griffith Kart Club

The Griffith Kart Club committee would like to advise all interested parties that the race meeting set down for Saturday, March 28, 2020 has been cancelled.

The committee met during the week and made a decision that due to the COVID-19 Virus pandemic it would be wise to cancel the race meeting. The committee will comply governments directions and also does not wish to place competitors, families, friends or officials at risk. Future race meeting on the calendar will be assessed at an appropriate time .

Karting NSW Advisory 23/03/2020

For more information concerning this decision or if you wish to talk someone please call the club president Wal Snaidero on 0427 487 488.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and we look to racing in the future.