The Griffith Kart Club is affiliated with Karting New South Wales Inc. and adopts the policy of Karting NSW relating to practice for recreational purposes.
When practicing at Griffith Kart Club, please observe the following rules:
1) All drivers MUST sign-on
2) Access must be available to a fixed or mobile telephone so that emergency services can be contacted if required.
3) Appropriate flags and fire equipment must be available at the start grid.
4) A responsible person must be in attendance and that person is at least 18 years old, and not participating in practice.
5) An inspection of the track must be carried out prior to karts are in motion (track walk).
6) All drivers wishing to use the track MUST have a current Karting New South Wales licence.
7) Drivers must only practice with their practice group. Practice groups consist of:
- Novice and Rookies
8) Drivers must be able to prove their identity, valid club membership and Karting NSW licence if requested..
9) All drivers must ensure there is a valid Practice Permit on display, and observe any rules pertaining to it.
10) Karts used in practice must comply with the current Karting NSW Rule book
11) All drivers must only drive a kart for which their licence allows. Refer Section C of the Karting NSW Rule Book for more information.
Note: Any person who practices unlicenced will be referred to a disciplinary tribunal.